Saturday, June 27, 2009

The best people in the world :)

Laura and Jeff Tolsma at Jeff's graduation this April! Congrats Jeff!
Last 4th of July at the family reunion. Mike and Jeff win best faces by far

We are living the country life! We are about to chop those logs up for firewood, believe it. And I love Claire in this picture. Don't meet her in a dark alley.







A stroll in the woods after the huge storm! The yard still looks beautiful, pop









Victoria Island, Canada last summer. It was such a stunningly beautiful place!






Great Grandma on the left :) How cute is she? Seriously.








the lovebirds








Nauvoo love!









Laura and I at General Conference!









Mother's day and Mike's bday! Notice the studly new suit and Mom's Hawaiian lei!












2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just woke up after fainting when I saw that you wrote on your blog! I agree....watch out for dark alleys and Claire! She'll get ya for sure!

And I love that picture of Grandma! I wouldn't mind meeting her in a dark alley with those hats, high heels, and flowers!

Keep up the blog....I like it!

Laura said...

Cute pictures! They bring back a lot of memories. The one of us at general conference is from FOREVER ago!