I officially made my first pie! It was blueberry and oh so delicious. I am officially a woman!



We hiked up squaw peak for the meteor shower and had lunchables! Whew what a hike but the view was the BEST!!

To help you understand what I'm doing, each of those manilla envelopes has a negative in it and I am cataloging them. There are rows and rows! But they are interesting pictures to me, lucky for me being an Anthropologist!!
3 comments:
Whew, what a hike, but the view was the BEST!! What view were you referring to?
A) the meteor shower?
B) being at the top of squaw peak?
C) of the cute boy in the picture?
Aunt Becky
Squaw Peak?? Well, back in my BYU days you only went up there for one thing,some smooching! Of course I only heard about this, I would'nt really know what goes on up there. Maybe things have changed....or maybe not.
Well I'll comment on the PIE instead! It looks yummy....will you make me one? And all those folders....Wow, good thing you like this stuff!
(Ok, I can't resist....he's cute!)
Post a Comment